Sign in with Google
What is this site for?
- Supplemental study tool for learning to read simplified chinese.
- Allows you to study flashcard decks for HSK and other sets of words.
What are spaced repetition flashcards?
- Every time you get a flashcard correct, it will have a longer delay before it is shown again.
- Incorrect responses will reduce the delay between attempts.
- By increasing this space between attempts, it will move the flashcard from short term to long term memory.
- Higher level cards will be shown before lower level cards on average, allowing you to master known cards.
Tips and Tricks
- Don't use this site alone, find quality lessons online and supplement those lessons by studying along with that progression.
- Review all the cards first, and try to memorize as much as you can.
- Review the cards more frequently at first to move known cards up to higher levels.
- Skip cards that you are completely unfamiliar with, this will remove the card from the pool for an hour, allowing you to attempt cards you are more familiar with.